Horses at Cringletie – also very welcome!
We have a secure field on the estate suitable for horses. The field adjoins our guest cottage Ardean and is a short walk from the main house.
As well we work with Kailzie, the leading equestrian centre in Southern Scotland. About 10 minutes drive from the estate, Kailzie offer full livery, riding lessons and guided rides. For further information go to…
The Scottish Borders Riding
- The Southern uplands provide a fantastic network of safe and off-road rides
- Peaceful and quiet without being isolated
- Support services available of saddlers, farriers, vets, transport etc
- Trail guides and maps
- Bring your own horse and feel safe
- Hire of horses to suit all from novice to expert
- Tuition available
- Guided trails
- Join in the world-famous Borders Common Ridings – or just spectate!
- Appreciate the homelands of Scott Brash and Ian Stark
- Contribute and give your voice to the ongoing development for Equestrian tourists
- Travel the trail from Coast to Coast
The Scottish Borders Equestrian Calendar
From the Common Ridings to Horse racing at Kelso & Musselburgh plus many more events
Check it out month by month - Ride Scottish Borders