One night, one week or just a stop off on your travels heading North, South or coast to coast
Cringletie House Hotel has the facilities available for your horse and yourself plus the knowledge and expertise to make sure the equestrian visitor has what they want and need.
Whilst you relax and enjoy staying in the Scottish borders top hotel or stay in their cottage, your horse will be looked after the way you want – and how, the choice is yours
Option A. We work with the leading Equestrian centre in southern Scotland, Kailzie, where your horse will be treated like the queens own.
Option B. opt to use the paddock within the hotel grounds
Option A – Kailzie Equestrian Centre - http://www.kailzieequestriancentre.com/
Full livery – Lessons – Guided Rides
Well established centre with security and hygiene well catered for and 10 minutes drive from the hotel
Option B – use the “Day Paddock” in the hotels own grounds and watch your horse from the hotel window - Ample parking
The Scottish Borders Riding
- The Southern uplands provide a fantastic network of safe and off-road rides
- Peaceful and quiet without being isolated
- Support services available of saddlers, farriers, vets, transport etc
- Trail guides and maps
- Bring your own horse and feel safe
- Hire of horses to suit all from novice to expert
- Tuition available
- Guided trails
- Join in the world-famous Borders Common Ridings – or just spectate!
- Appreciate the homelands of Scott Brash and Ian Stark
- Contribute and give your voice to the ongoing development for Equestrian tourists
- Travel the trail from Coast to Coast
With fabulous countryside, from moors and hills to coasts and pretty villages, the Scottish Borders views are finest from between a horse’s ears. Come and 'Ride ' for fun with your horse in open country - or to learn new skills at a riding or trekking centre!
You'd love to take your horse on holiday? Let us organise it for you - or use our website to plan your own. There's plenty of horse-friendly accommodation, lovely routes - and excellent riding & trekking centres if you don't have your own horse. You'll soon be cantering in the fresh Borders air!
Lucky enough to live in the Scottish Borders already? We’re sure we can show you new routes to enjoy with your horse. Our easy-to-follow directions and guided rides make route-finding easy. And we include tips on parking and where to pause for refreshments.
The Scottish Borders Equestrian Calendar
From the Common Ridings to Horse racing at Kelso & Musselburgh plus many more events
Check it out month by month - Ride Scottish Borders