Doggie Days at Cringletie
Local residents Molly & Monty will tell you all about visiting Cringletie.
- Water bowls and biscuits for all
- Special menus if you wish from our cook book ,”Dinner for Dogs”
- Blankets and cushions on request
- Dog box and cage available
- 28 acres to play in
- Doggie walks map – woods, moorland, streams and much more
- Hose and tap and towels in case you get mucky
- Pheasants, rabbits and lots of other exciting things to see
- A vet on call – heaven forbid
- A grooming service who can come to tender for all your treasured ones needs! [must be prebooked ]
Dogs are very welcome in the bedrooms, however unfortunately as food is served in all the public rooms we regret that they are not able to be in these areas.
We honour the country code at all times so do please make sure your owners are up to date with it and if they need a copy just to ask for one.
Opportunities galore for a fabulous time…………….!
And why not celebrate here and have a birthday party or even a wedding.