November 2021- February 2022
(excluding Christmas & Hogmanay)
|Room Type||4 Nights||5 Nights|
- Dinner and breakfast throughout your stay.
- Cream Tea on arrival.
- A bottle of Joseph Perrier Blanc de Blancs Champagne waiting in your room.
- Entry to Rosslyn Chapel, founded in 1446 by Sir William St Clair. The beauty of its setting, in rural Midlothian, and the mysterious symbolism of its ornate stonework have inspired, attracted, and intrigued writers, artists and visitors over centuries.
- A glass of Champagne with canapes before dinner on your final night.
- Free download of the Scotland Starts Here travel app that has visitor information to help plan your days in the Borders region.