The wide open spaces on our 28 acre estate, gardens in full bloom, luxury accommodation, champagne and 2 AA Rosette dining, complimentary access to world class nearby attractions…
all combined to create a relaxing and memorable Scottish holiday.
Available 1st May to 30th September 2023
|Room Type||4 Nights*||5 Nights*|
*Based upon two people sharing twin/double room.
Rates shown include...
- 4 or 5 nights in the room type of your choice.
- Cream tea on arrival.
- 7 course daily changing tasting menu & breakfast daily.
- A bottle of Joseph Perrier Blanc de Blancs Champagne in your room.
- A glass of champagne with canapés before dinner on your final night.
- Complimentary tickets to TWO nearby attractions – choose from:
- Rosslyn Chapel, Roslin – founded in 1466 and featured in Dan Brown’s movie The Da Vinci Code.
- Borders Distillery, Hawick – a 5-star tour of the 1st Scotch-Whisky distillery in the Borders since 1837.
- Abbotsford, Melrose – Sir Walter Scott’s conundrum castle.
- The Great Tapestry of Scotland, Galashiels – 160 hand stitched panels depicting 12,000 years of Scotland’s history.
- Traquair House, Innerleithen – Scotland’s oldest inhabited house, the home of the Stuart family since 1491.
- Dawyck Botanic Garden, Stobo – one of Scotland’s finest collections of heritage trees dating back to 1680.