Summer in the Scottish Borders
A very special Scottish Castle Escape in the year of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
The wide open spaces on our 28 acre estate, gardens in full bloom, luxury accommodation, champagne and 2 AA Rosette dining, complimentary access to world class attractions... all combined to create a safe, relaxing and memorable Scottish holiday.
Available June / July / August / September
|Room Type||4 Nights||5 Nights|
Rates shown include...
- 4 or 5 nights in the room type of your choice.
- 5-course daily changing dinner menu & breakfast daily.
- A bottle of Joseph Perrier Blanc de Blancs Champagne in your room.
- Luxury Picnic Hamper to enjoy on the estate.
- A glass of champagne with canapés before dinner on your final night.
- Complimentary tickets to TWO visitor attractions – choose from:
- Palace of Holyrood House, Edinburgh, the official residence of the British monarch in Scotland.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia, Edinburgh. Her Majesty The Queen’s former floating palace for over 40 years.
- Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, with a long rich history as a royal residence, military garrison, prison and fortress. The Honours of Scotland, on display in the Crown Room, are the oldest Crown jewels in Britain.
- Traquair House, Peebles. Scotland’s Oldest Inhabited House, visited by 27 Scottish Kings and Queens. Traquair dates back to 1107 and has been lived in by the Stuart family since 1491.
- The Great Tapestry of Scotland, Galashiels. Discover 420 million years of Scotland’s history, heritage, innovations and culture.
To book or for further enquiries please contact the Front Office team
on 01721 725750 or email .
Also bookable online.